Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Me, Myself, and I



My name is Dwi Octiana Sari
but when I was born they called me Wiwi.

I am Indonesia
 and born on 13 October 1992.
So, I am 20 years old now, haven’t 21 years old yet since now it’s July.
*don’t want become old*

cai_wiwi@live.com
www.facebook.com/caiwiwi

Currently,

I am doing my undergraduate studies at Taylor’s University Malaysia
with hospitality major.
*1007LM89027*

I don’t have an exact hobby or interest.

I like to read a book and imagine something that makes my mood goes up and make me have more knowledge that I can used in the outside.

I also like travelling a lot; even its domestic or overseas with family, friends, or the loved ones. It really makes my knowledge of the outer world getting bigger and has more experience in the people’s culture, so I can respect every people acts more.


Besides that, travelling with culinary things also makes me interesting. Everything related to food, I would like to try it! 

I like to meeting with people then talked with them, so I know what every people characteristic and I can learn to understand people from that experience.

Lastly, I like to swimming as my sport interests. Everything with water, I really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment